[imp] CVS / Gnupg probs

Mark Brier mark at brier.me.uk
Tue Oct 12 03:22:51 PDT 2004

After upgrading my CVS version of horde last night, I am having problems sending
gnupg encrypted / signed email. I have installed the latest CVS framework, and
also done "pear upgrade-all"

The error message I am furnished with immediately after entering my passphrase
is

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setcontents() in
/usr/lib/php/Horde/Crypt/pgp.php on line 1362

I am assuming it has something to do with the framework, or my version of php.
Can anyone help me? I've searched the archives and the net, but as this is
using CVS, there isn't likely to be many peeps with the same issue. I was just
hoping someone on here may be able to help.

Thanks in advance.

--
  .~.
 / v \   Mark Brier