[imp] adding a new possibility to list of headers that can be filtered

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Oct 13 11:34:11 PDT 2004

We're hosting IMP 3.2.x for a couple of sites that have purchased Brightmail to
handle spam filtering.  They've request the ability to filter by the
X-Spam-Flag header using the native filtering built into IMP 3.2.x.  I've added
what I think should work, but it doesn't.  The option is available from the
filter screen.. the filterMailbox() function in IMP.php sees it in the $filters
array.. but it doesn't actually filter when based on rules using this header.

I've attached my diff, but can anyone help me?

thanks
Liam