[imp] Blank page when trying to view the last message in a folder

Tue Oct 19 01:33:49 PDT 2004

Hi,

when I try to view the last message in a folder, I get a blank page (completely
white in firefox). No imp/horde navigation buttons, just empty white space.
This is regardless how I try to view it (either via the directlink in the
message list, or by klicking on the "next message arrow" in the second last
message).

Hitting the reload button in the webbroser (firefox) redirects me to the message
view with a "there was an error" message (this is just a rough translation of
the german message "Beim Anzeigen der Nachricht ist ein Fehler aufgetreten." I
see).

Sometime I get this blank page too when I just enter a folder and try to view a
new message. Here I can workaround the bug (as long as it isn't the last
message in the folder) by viewing another message adjacent to the failed one
and use the "next" or "previous" arrow. It will display the failed message
correctly then.

This is with horde 2.2.6, imp 3.2.6 and courier-imap 3.0.(5?).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
http://www.Leidinger.net/     Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7