[imp] SMIME encryption problem

Markus F. Kraemer markus.kraemer at rz.uni-mannheim.de
Thu Oct 21 03:16:48 PDT 2004

Hi list,

I am using a frozen CVS-Version(2004/05/25) of horde & friends in a
productiv environment (Solaris 9, Apache 2.0.49, PHP-4.3.6, OpenSSL-0.9.7c).
I would like to get the SMIME feature working. I can sign emails and
verify signatures, that´s fine. But I have the following problems:
-My installation can´t handle attachments in signed emails
-I can´t encrypt and decrypt emails (what exactly do I have to put in
the adressbook (SMIME-field) format etc.)

Does anybody know if i I can get this to work with the "Version" I am
using??

Cheers,

Markus