[imp] Testing migration from horde 2 to horde 3

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Thu Oct 21 12:44:06 PDT 2004

Hi all

My production server is running dbmail-1.2.11 with
horde-2.2.5/imp 3,turba,mnemo,kronolith.

I have a test server running dbmail-2.0 with
horde(head) 3.0/imp 4,turba,mnemo,kronolith.

So I have to migrate 2 mysql database "dbmail" and "horde".

DBMAIL-2 included a script for migration form dbmail-1 to dbmail-2
and that is done.

I have horde-head install but i cant find any scripts to migrate
from horde-2 to horde-3.

Since i have horde/turba/mnemo/kronolith to migrate should i wait
for the official release of horde-3 to migrate ?

And will horde-3 have like dbmail-2 a mysql-innodb migration script ?

Bien à vous

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada