[imp] HTML message part links not showing in IMP 3.2.5

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Fri Oct 22 22:12:20 PDT 2004

I have a Horde 2.2.5/imp 3.2.5 setup on my server running over cyrus IMP
and some users are signed up to HTML e-mail mailing lists (some only
available in such form).  The issue is I have "HTML by default" disabled
in my mime configuration for imp so a link "should" appear in imp to view
the HTML message in a new window, but it doesn't work for all messages
onlt some.  The CVS horde/imp does correctly display this link. Is there a
simple backport to fix this in imp 3.2.x or is the only solution to
upgrade to the CVS?