[imp] HTML message part links not showing in IMP 3.2.5

John Wiles john.wiles at netonestop.com
Sat Oct 23 17:08:19 PDT 2004

I believe this line in the mime_drivers.php file  (
imp/config/mime_drivers.php)  is the one you want to modify.

$mime_drivers['imp']['html']['inline'] = true;

make it false, and this should force your users to have to click to open
the message in another window.  HTML rendering fails sometimes because
you are trying to send the http headers twice. Of course this is
assuming, I'm on the right track of thought.

John

Edward Rudd wrote:

I have a Horde 2.2.5/imp 3.2.5 setup on my server running over cyrus IMP
and some users are signed up to HTML e-mail mailing lists (some only
available in such form). The issue is I have "HTML by default" disabled
in my mime configuration for imp so a link "should" appear in imp to view
the HTML message in a new window, but it doesn't work for all messages
onlt some. The CVS horde/imp does correctly display this link. Is there a
simple backport to fix this in imp 3.2.x or is the only solution to
upgrade to the CVS?

--
John Wiles

john.wiles at netonestop.com