[imp] Re: HTML message part links not showing in IMP 3.2.5

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Sun Oct 24 19:44:14 PDT 2004

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:08:19 -0400, John Wiles wrote:

> make it false, and this should force your users to have to click to open
> the message in another window.  HTML rendering fails sometimes because
> you are trying to send the http headers twice. Of course this is
> assuming, I'm on the right track of thought.

I DO have this set to false, which I stated in my initial e-mail, that is
the issue a link "does not" appear on all messages that have HTML. So
several users can not view the HTML e-mail at all through imp as it only
shows the plain text version which says something like "You need an html
capable view to view the message" or "we no longer send messages as plain
text on the mailing list".