[imp] OpenPGP compatibility?

Eric Sheesley esheesle at bcpl.net
Mon Oct 25 17:17:36 PDT 2004

I am running the cvs version of imp 4.0(from a couple days ago).  Working
great for the most part but I'm concerned about the pgp compatibility.  I
mentioned in a previous post that .dat files were appearing with the
encrypted data and signature in.  I got a free hushmail account and decided
to give it a test.  Same results as using standard Outlook with PGP here.
Hushmail touts being OpenPGP compliant yet it just shows the .dat files.
Are they just lying or is something not working right?

Thanks,
Eric