[imp] Imp head configuration question

Gary Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Thu Oct 28 11:19:43 PDT 2004

Hello,

I have been using Horde stable with IMP, Kronolith, Nag, MNemo and Turba for some time and it's worked great.  I'm trying to replicate the same configuration using CVS HEAD.  Each application is basically configured and operational.  Here is what is different between the two systesm.

In the older verison of horde all authentication is managed by imp (controlled via horde/config/registry.php).  Is there a similar way to do this in horde now.  I noticed that when I log into horde and then click email somethings it pop's me back to the login page.  Authenticating again allows me work just fine.

I hacked the original horde/index.php code some time ago to redirect all user requests to horde/imp/.  We just want the basic menu for IMP and not the horde menu.  This works great on the old version but the new version seems to lock you into having the framed menu on the left.  Is there a way to disable this and go back to the old style?

Gary