[imp] Fwd: Re: [horde] PGP key import gives Invalid address book

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Oct 29 07:33:22 PDT 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von diego at llosa.net -----
    Datum: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 07:47:26 -0500
    Von: diego at llosa.net
Antwort an: diego at llosa.net
 Betreff: Re: [horde] PGP key import gives Invalid address book
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

How do I go about specifying a default address book in IMP's preferences.  I
cant find anything under administration/configuration/imp?

Under Turba preferences I found a "Name of client addressbook" and I
set that to
My Addressbook

$conf['client']['addressbook'] = 'My Addressbook';

which is the name of the addressbook I have under sources.php

$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
     'title' => _('My Addressbook'),

Is this correct?