[imp] No Folders (IMAP)

W. Andrew Loe III andrew at andrewloe.com
Sat Oct 30 13:14:12 PDT 2004

I am not sure what is causing this problem - either IMP or my IMAP server. I
have multiple folders under my ~/Maildir/, but when I login to IMP I can only
retrieve the INBOX folder, and none of the other folders. When ssh'd to my
server I can see that all of the folders are there (.Junk/ .Trash/ etc) and
have new messages. When using a desktop email client I do not have this
problem, all of the folders are recognized. Suggestions? Thank you for you
time!