[imp] compose with attachment/s sized 800kb+

kendyl peebles kendylpeebles at clancytheys.com
Mon Nov 1 13:15:56 PST 2004

the following should be fine..(according to all I have read)
from /etc/php.ini:
memory_limit = 16M
post_max_size = 8M
file_uploads = On
upload_max_filesize = 8M

from /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf
<Files *.php>
    SetOutputFilter PHP
    SetInputFilter PHP
    LimitRequestBody 9216000
#    LimitRequestBody 524288
</Files>

looks good to me.....   but evidently i dont know diddly..... <shrug>