[imp] folder navigator in cvs head

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Nov 3 05:11:17 PST 2004

> Zitat von Ben Poliakoff <benp at reed.edu>:
>
>> * Ben Poliakoff <benp at reed.edu> [041101 15:38]:
>>> On my two horde installations I'm seeing problems with the imp folder
>>> navigator (click on the "Folders" button and nothing happens).
>>>
>>> Is anyone else seeing this?
>
> Any chance that this is related to http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=711 ?
>
> In this case please add your details there.
>
> Jan.

Some time ago, a few people reported that not all folders were listed in the
sidebar or folder view, but they all showed up in the drop-down boxes. At that
time, it was reported as a known issue. I haven't seen anything about it
recently, so I had a couple of questions.

1. Does anybody think it might be related to the bug at the above link?

2. If not, should a bug be created for this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

--
Rick Emery