[imp] folder navigator in cvs head

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Nov 3 05:22:33 PST 2004

Zitat von Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

>> Zitat von Ben Poliakoff <benp at reed.edu>:
>>
>>> * Ben Poliakoff <benp at reed.edu> [041101 15:38]:

>> Any chance that this is related to http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=711 ?
>>
>> In this case please add your details there.
>>
>> Jan.
>
> Some time ago, a few people reported that not all folders were listed in the
> sidebar or folder view, but they all showed up in the drop-down
> boxes. At that
> time, it was reported as a known issue. I haven't seen anything about it
> recently, so I had a couple of questions.

In the left menu, this is a known issue, not in the folder view.

> 1. Does anybody think it might be related to the bug at the above link?

No. That bug is a segfault during folder sorting.

> 2. If not, should a bug be created for this issue?

We might already have one, but at least it's in the release notes and
probably in the todo list. But it might not hurt to add it to
bugs.horde.org if it's not there yet.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/