[imp] imp or cyrus bug/misconfiguration

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Thu Nov 11 23:08:08 PST 2004

hello list

i have the following problem :

When i send with IMP an e-mail for about 40 recipients the e-mails seems to be
sent correctly. I see this mail under my sent-mail folder.
But the e-mails was not sent! In the log of my mailsever i dont see a e-mail and
 nobody of the recipients is getting this mail.

I have seen is depenting on the number of recipients. With 20-30 is working
fine.
The bug is that i dont get a message for non delivery.
Now my question is this a Imp problem or a cyrus or postfix ?

my SW: Suse Linux 8.1 HORDE 2.2.4 IMP 3.2.2 cyrus cyrus-imapd-2.1.9-41 and
postfix 1.1.11-88

thank you

luis