[imp] Message list in HEAD

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Nov 13 07:23:53 PST 2004

Quoting Dan Brown <dan at familybrown.org>:

> 	I'm running the latest HEAD IMP/Horde with Mozilla 1.7.3 (though this
> also happens with Firefox 1.0).  Occasionally, when viewing a message
> list, the columns will not line up properly.  Instead, everything will
> be pushed to the left edge.  If the subject line is too long, it will
> just run off the edge of the screen (with no horizontal scrollbar).
> Reloading the page using the button on the page (i.e., not the browser's
> reload button) usually fixes this.  I'm using the default bluewhite theme.

A few people have seen the same thing, but I can't see how this is something
we're causing directly since we send the exact same html when you refresh the
page. So I think it's somethingin Gecko that we're tickling, and I'm
lost as to
how. Obviously a way to not do this would be great if someone can come up with
it.

-chuck

Quincy Adams