[imp] File attachments problem in IMP HEAD.

Dmitriy Bondar dbondtmp1 at datanaut.com
Tue Nov 16 19:49:05 PST 2004

  Hi!
I'm running a current CVS HEAD version of Horde and IMP. I updated it
today after a month or so. Got this error:

Notice: Use of undefined constant UPLOAD_ERR_NO_FILE - assumed
'UPLOAD_ERR_NO_FILE' in /usr/share/pear/Horde/Browser.php on line 886

Notice: Use of undefined constant UPLOAD_ERR_NO_FILE - assumed
'UPLOAD_ERR_NO_FILE' in /usr/share/pear/Horde/Browser.php on line 887

There was a problem with the file upload: No attachment was uploaded.

  I checked that I have $conf['vfs']['params']['vfsroot'] = '/tmp';
set and /tmp has read-write permissions set properly. I also updated pear
modules. PHP upload options are set as well.
  Anyone has seen anything like this? Any suggestions were to look for
solution? Could it be a bug?

Thanks,
 	Dmirriy.