[imp] blank screen on adding events

Dan H dhammer at kdhtech.com
Wed Nov 17 07:44:35 PST 2004

Chuck,

I tried installing the HEAD version of IMP.  I was unable to get it to run.
This might sound like a dumb question but if I install the HEAD version of IMP
am I also supposed to install the HEAD version of Horde, Kronolith, etc?  And
did the database structure change in any way from ALPHA to BETA?

Thanks,
Dan