[imp] blank screen on adding events

Dan H dhammer at kdhtech.com
Tue Nov 16 23:02:41 PST 2004

Chuck,

Thats the problem.  There are no errors given anywhere.  Everything
looks fine.
I get the popup window.  I can accept the invite and it sends the email
conformation  to the person that sent the invite.  That all works as planned.
Its just when I try and added it to my calendar that I get a blank page.  I
even went and updated view.php to the latest cvs release.  Is there anything
else that needs updated with this?

Thanks,
Dan