[imp] blank screen on adding events

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Nov 17 06:40:21 PST 2004

Quoting Dan H <dhammer at kdhtech.com>:

> Thats the problem.  There are no errors given anywhere. Everything
> looks fine.
> I get the popup window.  I can accept the invite and it sends the email
> conformation  to the person that sent the invite.  That all works as planned.
> Its just when I try and added it to my calendar that I get a blank page.  I
> even went and updated view.php to the latest cvs release.  Is there anything
> else that needs updated with this?

Well, in general you shouldn't update single files. But I'm not sure what else
to tell you; I tested this out and I was able to add an appointment just fine
with HEAD. Do you actually have Kronolith installed? Does it work on its own?
Etc... You may want to take this to the kronolith@ list as well.

-chuck

Quincy Adams