[imp] imap connections break on attachments

Sean D. mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Wed Nov 17 22:36:42 PST 2004

yeah.. thats not the issue.. i set courier to allow 30 per ip and a lot of max
connections but it didnt help. besides my webmail has maybe 5 simultaneous users
at its peak on any given day and a few times i knew it was just me.

anyways... i got frustrated and did a whole bunch of messing around and woke up
the next day and it worked... so i'm not 100% sure but i believe it was an issue
with caching and/or the vfs settings.  i was trying to have horde use /tmp/horde
for all its temp and vfs needs and i had the beta using /horde/beta but for some
reason neither appears to like writing to subfolders of /tmp because i think the
change that fixed it was merely setting them to just /tmp

i dunno.. maybe that wasnt it. part of me swears i tried it with no cache once
and it didnt work still. [sigh]