[imp] Folder Page doesn't load in RC1

Justin imp at justinedelson.com
Thu Nov 18 11:34:31 PST 2004

After installing the RC1 releases of Horde and IMP, I've ran into a
problem where the navigation frame didn't load. I eventually got it to
load after removing the imp-folders block from regsitry.php. Once I did
that, I ran into the same problem with the Folders page within IMP. It
looks like my list of folders is being read from the IMAP server because
the list is available in the drop-down box in the upper-right and I can
switch to a different folder. However, when I click on the Folders icon,
the browser waits and waits and finally times out.

Has anyone else seen this? Should I file a bug report?

Thanks.