[imp] _imp_hook_spam_bounce (Horde 3.0, IMP 4.0)

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Mon Nov 22 09:15:27 PST 2004

I'm in a quandry as to how this hook actually gets invoked.  I've turned on the
the IMP configuration.  I've defined an _imp_hook_spam_bounce function in
horde/config/hooks.php and turned on "Should we use a custom function to
dynamically generate the email address to send spam reporting emails to?" in
the IMP configuration... but I don't actually see any mail getting sent.  In
the "Messages and Spam" configuration screen, I've left "should we bounce the
message to an email address?" fields blank, not knowing what to put their if
the addresses were going to be dynamically generated by the hooks..

Liam