[imp] Error "Requested message not found."

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Dec 3 04:29:33 PST 2004

Zitat von Sebastián Calero <scalero at datadec.es>:

> I randomly obtain this error message when I try to see a mail
> message. The frequency it happens is low but sometimes it returns
> again.
>
> Can PHP & c-client be the cause of this error? Suggestions?

This might happen if you work with messages and mailboxes in separate
windows, or if you use IMP and another mail client at the same time, or hit
the browser's back button after doing some message actions, or if any other
script or program (crontab?) manipulates your mailboxes while you're using
IMP.

Other than that I can't imagine what might cause this.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/