[imp] Error "Requested message not found."

Thomas O'Brien thomas at creativebusinessystems.com
Fri Dec 3 08:03:50 PST 2004

Quoting Sebastián Calero <scalero at datadec.es>:

> I randomly obtain this error message when I try to see a mail
> message. The frequency it happens is low but sometimes it returns
> again.
>
> Can PHP & c-client be the cause of this error? Suggestions?
>
> Greetings and thanks.
>
> Sebastian Calero.

I get this message from time to time as well. I see it mostly when I
try to open
a new message just after it hits the mail server. If I wait a few seconds and
try again the message usually opens. I have, on *rare* occasion, had to
log out
and log in to get the message.

I'm using mmcache (no disk cache). I had not seen the warning prior to
installing mmcache so I blamed it on that.

Just my 2 cents

Thomas