[imp] Skewed Table Layout/CSS Problem?Firefox?

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Fri Dec 3 22:48:23 PST 2004

I'm running:

    Windows XP Pro sp2
    Firefox 1.0
    Horde3 RC2
    IMP4 H3 RC2

And this very well may be a Firefox issue, but I figured I'd share it anyhow
cause I've not seen this on any other site(s), and only inside of Horde in the
IMP mailbox listing.

Sometimes when I goto a folder, I see this:

    http://home.blandsite.org/~knitterb/horde/layout-horked.jpg

then all I have to do is resize my browser, width or height, and it's fixed, and
looks like it should:

    http://home.blandsite.org/~knitterb/horde/layout-fine.jpg

Note: the second picture is 3 pixels wider.

That's all I have to do to fix it.  Let me know what you think.  If it's
potentially a Firefox problem, I can file a bug over there.

If you want the actual HTML source, I can provide that as well.

Cheers!

--
-bk