[imp] changing user name

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Mon Dec 6 14:28:20 PST 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Andy Rowan <rowan at crssa.rutgers.edu>:
>

>> We have a user who got married and changed her last name.  I can easily

<snip>

> UPDATE horde_prefs SET pref_uid = 'newname' WHERE pref_uid = 'oldname'

Actually, it is probably a good idea to have something that does this,
as well as delete a users prefs (and any other common task) that is left
in scripts/ (I note there is a scripts/remove_prefs.php there already -
don't know if it works though).

I would be happy to spend the few minutes it would take to knock these
together if it is something that people think is worth putting in the
tarball.