[imp] Re: imp with courrier imap is too slow

Tony Lay tonylay at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 12:33:08 PST 2004

I'm running FreeBSD 5.3 RELEASE and horde RC2
Everything for the most part is good

Performance is slower in the inbox, don't know exact stats...I have a
feeling it's just a setting somewhere but I had to get the
functionality going so I disregarded performance.  At this point I'm
moving on to the usability.  I have spent three days on it but it's
all good...That c-client setup on FreeBSD is a real treat if any of
you haven't had to do it :-)

I'd like to post how the heck I got that going but my notes are at the
office and I don't know where the best location would be to do that
besides here.

BTW…I'm on here through google groups and I'm going to be tweaking
probably through Christmas break if anybody has questions.  I'm slower
with customers than usual (IT + consultant) so I actually have the
time to work on this right now.

Regards,

-TLAY