[imp] shared folders acl

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue Dec 7 13:38:55 PST 2004

Configure the cyrus imap backend correctly in imp/config/servers.php

There is already an cyrus example which has an acl part:

     'acl' => array(
         'driver' => 'rfc2086',
     ),

Check with the exact example in servers.php.dist to be sure that your imp
version (which you forgot to tell us) can use acl.

Greets,
Daniel