[imp] IMP Login

Nick Cole nick at cole2.com
Thu Dec 30 11:08:23 PST 2004

Hmmm ... this just seems to be a quicker way of logging in to horde and
going straight into IMP, unless I'm missing something?

To confirm, current setup is:

- horde auth via mysql
- imp auth via POP
- above pop server set up in servers.php, with hordeauth = true

Following your suggestion:

- I browse to www.mydomain.com/horde/imp
- This throws up horde login
- If I login as "nick", then the hordeauth fails when trying to login to POP
server (obviously), and I get offered the chance to login to POP manually
- If I login as POP user, then hordeauth works, but this is what I'm trying
to avoid, as POP userid is about as memorable as dspvj6rkja-1 !

Nick.