[imp] Viewing any message always shows the same one.

Jason Bassford jasonb at dante.com
Sat Jan 1 07:31:24 PST 2005

I recently started using Imp 4.  The first email I get, and view, all is
well.  But every new email after that that I click on from the Index to
view, shows the SAME original message again.  Even if I've since deleted
it.

The preview always works properly, and when I *reply* I see the actual
email message quoted.  But I always get the same old / original
email message everytime I go to view any other email.

To be precise, when I click on the index entry for the message, I see
the actual message *headers*, it's just the *body* of the message that's
incorrect (an older, deleted message).

Jason Bassford         jasonb at dante.com
Inferno Enterprises    http://www.dante.com/users/jasonb/

* Smell the sea and feel the sky.