[imp] Several problems with Horde+IMP

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Mon Jan 3 08:35:19 PST 2005

On 03.01.2005 02:15 (+0100), Ivan Alejandro Zilic Schmidt - MainNetworks
Ltda. wrote:
> I had similar problems because an old DB pear module, upgrade it.

What DB pear module do you mean? I cannot find any note about such a
module in the INSTALL files.

> And please try to be nicer to the list, specially to those who make the
> best web
> mail system, much more than a web mail system actually :)

Sorry, I was really frustrated with it since I never really got it
running without problems.

Unclassified NewsBoard Forum --> newsboard.unclassified.de
Free (GPL), easy to use and install, secure, innovative! (PHP+MySQL)