[imp] Cannot view new messsage bodies / being cached.

Jason Bassford jasonb at dante.com
Fri Jan 7 11:43:02 PST 2005

>> Do you use any kind of PHP bytecode cache?

> Not in any way that I'm aware of. :)
> I suppose I might try removing PHP altogether, ripping out all
> directory pieces, and then reinstalling it to see if that makes a
> difference...

	Okay, PHP 5 has been completely ripped out (all directories /
files with references to "php*" deleted from the server hard drive) and
reinstalled.  I even used the distribution php.ini, editing it as
appropriate.

	The exact same thing is happening.  Message bodies are being
cached somewhere for some reason.  This is driving me nuts, and makes
Imp pretty much useless to me under normal conditions.

	Any other ideas?

		Jason.

Jason Bassford         jasonb at dante.com
Inferno Enterprises    http://www.dante.com/users/jasonb/

* Would someone please get these sheep out of my basement?