[imp] Cannot view new message bodies / being cached.

Jason Bassford jasonb at dante.com
Fri Jan 7 12:11:28 PST 2005

	Okay, if I can't resolve what's causing message bodies to be
cached - is there any way of having the message number always increment
by one?  In other words, I have message #1, I delete it, and I get a
second message.  Rather than it becoming the new message #1, it gets
assigned #2?

	If I could force this to happen, then it wouldn't matter if the
message body was cached or not because any message number would always
be unique - despite what may or may not be in my Inbox when it's
received...

		Jason.

Jason Bassford         jasonb at dante.com
Inferno Enterprises    http://www.dante.com/users/jasonb/

* Remembrance is all that separates us from tomorrow.