[imp] Cannot view new message bodies / being cached.

Jason Bassford jasonb at dante.com
Sun Jan 9 06:45:31 PST 2005

> Then you should have listened to Chuck. Don't use POP3, because it
> doesn't provide unique IDs.

To be clear, previous version of Imp, despite the fact that the IDs were
not unique, did not have the message body caching problem I'm facing
now.  It's not non-unique IDs that's the root cause of the problem, it's
something else that I can't determine.

Based on your reply, asking for non-unique IDs with POP3 as a workaround
isn't possible - so I'm back to the original problem.  Which is getting
rid of the message body caching that shouldn't be happening...

Jason.

Jason Bassford         jasonb at dante.com
Inferno Enterprises    http://www.dante.com/users/jasonb/

* I'm terribly sorry, but I'm afraid you're just a mirage.