[imp] Apache 1.3.26+ Horde 2.2.7 + IMP 3.2.7

mreith at icrystal.com mreith at icrystal.com
Wed Jan 12 10:02:43 PST 2005

I'm having a major problem associated with logging in.. I uncommeneted two lines
in my httpd.conf

ServerName
and
CanonicalNames ON

Anyhow.. once ServerName is uncommented I am unable to login to my webmail
account telling me I have entered the wrong password. However I have
investigated this matter throughly and my password is correct.. When I comment
#ServerName again.. everything works just fine... I was hoping this problem was
well known, or if anybody could offer some insight into why this may be
occuring, and how to resolve it.

Regards,

Michael.