[imp] PGP Configuration in Imp 4

William J. Petch twofour at etherworx.com
Wed Jan 12 14:10:01 PST 2005

Hello All,

Okay, so I sort of figured out what was wrong.  I can't sign the message
because I am missing my private key, only I can't import it through the
web interface.

I think I forgot to mention that I am using Horde3/Imp4 (both the
original releases.)

Is there any way I can manually add  my private key to the server?  It
is my personal server, so I have full access.

Thanks in advance,

William J. Petch

--
William J. Petch