[imp] HELP - How to debug this problem?

Darren Martz darren at shelbrook.com
Fri Jan 14 17:53:06 PST 2005

I found the problem.

Chuck responded to my other posting and suggested very strongly that my
code-cache was messaged up and likely my entire php build.

I started to remove packages and found that two PECL packages were causing
all the pain... "apc" and "mailparse". Once removed, everything began
working as expected.

Wow was that a frustrating journey!!

Hey Jan... THANK you for replying to my posting. I had a seriously hard time
gaining attention to this problem. I REALLY do appreciate you taking the
time to help.

The suggestion on using the "die" statement certainly helped, I will use
that for future debugging.

Cheers!!