[imp] HELP - How to debug this problem?

Darren Martz darren at shelbrook.com
Fri Jan 14 15:32:16 PST 2005

For the "compose.php" failing... Its on line 1303 but I do not understand
enough of horde yet to interpret its purpose.

if (Util::getFormData('from') || $prefs->isLocked('default_identity')) {
    //CRASHES ON THE FOLLOWING LINE
    $from = $identity->getFromLine(Util::getFormData('identity'),
Util::getFormData('from'));
} else {
        die('false');
    $from_selected = Util::getFormData('identity');
    if (isset($from_selected)) {
        $identity->setDefault($from_selected);
    }
}

For the message.php failing... Its the $actionid variable - its empty, but
I'm not sure why.

$actionID = Util::getFormData('actionID');

Is the getFormData gathering URL parameters or truly FORM/PUT values? It
appears that in both cases getFormData was expected to return a value, but
didn't. The compose.php script never reported any values for "from", or
"identity".