RV: [imp] Adding an email address to addressbook from an incomingmessage.

Sheeri Kritzer sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu
Wed Jan 19 10:39:21 PST 2005

For archiving sakes, and to be explicit -- that little image of a book next to
the sender is the link you're looking for.  Click on that and it will add to the
address book.

(it would be nice if the ALT TAG was set to "add to addresss book", that's more
friendly all around, including those with disabilities other than "inability to
RTFM").

-Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
University Systems Group