[imp] UTF-8 mail wrapping

Nikola Lecic nikola at serbianunity.net
Thu Jan 20 10:51:20 PST 2005

Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Sure.  In fact, look at my previous message I just sent.  It is in QP and
> correctly wraps the cyrillic text in your message - through the magic
> of flowed
> formatting, it renders correctly on my screen (at least).

Yes, but your message was composed correctly because:

1) you did 'reply', so 'flowed' is added in the mail header
2) cyrillic text was quoted, so IMP hasn't wrapped it.

In all other cases (including my first, simply composed mail), mail is
wrapped and was sent without 'flowed' mark.

Can this be fixed? I mean, how can I _always_ produce mails like your reply?

Nikola