[imp] [horde] save settings

Hans Novak horde at repcom.de
Fri Jan 21 03:34:49 PST 2005

Thibault Le Meur schrieb:

>> After Install, rename the *.dist files in config dir, import the
>> "mysq_create" script,
>> start the web browser, set the settings for the database and save.
>

> Have you set up the "Preference System" Tab tu use "SQL Database" with
> driver
> option "Horde Defaults".

This was the goal !! Why I havent seen this in any doc ? (what a hit) :-)

Now only the question is, how to enable the imap folders ?
"Use IMAP folder subscriptions? " is "ON"
In User / mail / Folders is only the inbox folder visible. I have try
"show unsubscribed" and "expand all" - but nothing happen.

Hans