[imp] Folders get listed, but they don't contain mails in imp

Sat Jan 22 13:30:28 PST 2005

Hi,

pleas CC me in replies, thanks.

I've updated from imp 3 to imp 4 (converted the horde and turba tables
in the mysql database with the upgrade scripts), but now I don't see any
mails in my inbox (or in the other folders I have).

I can compose a message and I can send it to myself, but it doesn't show
up in my inbox (at least not in imp). All mails are there, I see them
with my desktop MUA, but imp doesn't sees any mail in any folder.

Turba displays my contacts fine, horde lets me configure all
applications (nag, horde, imp, turba, ingo), I'm able to use the SQL
shell (list tables shows: horde_categories, horde_datatree,
horde_datatree_attributes, horde_datatree_seq, horde_prefs,
horde_tokens, horde_users, horde_vfs, nag_tasks and turba_objects), but
I don't get any mails listed. It looks like I don't have any mails, but
I know there are a lot of mails (verified in the MUA I use to send this
mail). :-(

I'm using courier-imap-3.0.4, horde-3.0.2, imp-4.0.1,
mysql-server-4.0.23a and php4-4.3.10.

Did I configured something wrong, or did I missed to configure/change
something, or is this a bug in imp? How to debug this?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
         The computer revolution is over. The computers won.