[IMP] Changing text colors during message.

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jan 24 08:44:55 PST 2005

Zitat von Lance Wilson <lance at webguyinternet.com>:

> First of all, all my users love the new IMP version (Running H3 4.0.1) and
> it seems to work great!
>
>     A user pointed out to me that with long messages (namely newsgroup
> digests) the text color strangely changes from black text to grey text.  I
> didn't belive him so I asked him to forward to me an example message so that
> I could prove him wrong.  But then it did it on my machine as well.  Has
> anybody see this before?  I have included an example screenshot of the
> occurance.  I can give more details if requested, I just wanted to see if
> this is a bug that has been seen before or has already been fixed.  It only
> happens on really long messages.

No, this happens on all messages that have a signature. If you receive a
digest that has the messages inline and not in separate parts of a
multipart/digest message, which would be correct, you end up having
signatures in the middle of the message body.

The users can turn this dimmed signatures off in their options though.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/