[imp] Problem returning to IMP in Firefox

Pablo Pasqualino pablopasqualino at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 11:03:53 PST 2005

Hi

I installed Horde 3 with IMP 4, Turba, Kronolith, Nag and Ingo.
Everything works great. I had some performance problems until I
disabled the message history.

The only problem I am having is with Firefox.
When I am on Turba, or Kronolith, and click on the "Mail" icon, my
address bar display "http://www.mydomain.com/horde/imp/" with the
screen white. Nothing else.
If I click refresh, nothing happens. The only option is to close the
browser and login again.

I tried to do the same with IE, and works fine. It display the same
address and then does some kind of redirect to
"http://www.mydomain.com/horde/imp/mailbox.php?mailbox=INBOX"

Adding "mailbox.php?mailbox=INBOX" to the address on Firefox should
work, but obviously my users will not know they should add that.

Thanks

Great job on those new releases!!!

--
Pablo Pasqualino