[imp] Sidebar Mail status doesn't refresh? (IMP 4.0)

Kevin Hanser imp2 at hanser.org
Tue Jan 25 17:34:08 PST 2005

Howdy all,
recently installed IMP 4.0, and it rocks :)

I've noticed, however, that my sidebar doesn't seem to keep an updated status as
I read thru my messages.  I'll go thru my inbox, and read and delete the new
mail that's in there, but the sidebar still shows that there are 5 unread
messages in my mailbox.  If I manually reload the frame, then it updates..

Is there something I can do about this.. .or is this a known bug...?

I'm using firefox as my browser, FYI... haven't tested in IE to see if it does
the same thing.