[imp] renaming users

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Sat Jan 29 10:03:06 PST 2005

Hi all,

we have to rename a couple of hundred users because the get new usernames
on the imap server. We are running Horde, IMP, Truba, Nag, Kronolith, Jonah
and Ingo all cvs HEAD.
Preferences, addressbooks and so on are all stored in a MySQL database.

Does somone have a script for renaming users such that all DB related
entries of the user are moved to the new username?

or

Can someone tell me exactly how I can rename users without loosing any of
the stored data.

Thanks for any hint

    Didi

ps: I do not have entries in the horde_users table.

--
Didi Rieder
adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
PGPKey ID: 3431D0B0