[imp] Mail display columns don't line up

Jeff Tucker jeff at jltnet.com
Sat Jan 29 12:19:54 PST 2005

Hi, guys.

I'm having a problem with Imp 4.0.1. When I open my mailbox, the columns
don't line up like a table. On each line, everything is left-justified.
So, stuff looks like this:

 From Subject
Bob Just a little spam
guy_with_a at long.address More spam

Instead of:

 From          Subject
Bob           Just a little spam
guy_with_a at lo More spam

(Hopefully this still lines up in your email client).

Refreshing the display using the IMP refresh button usually fixes the
problem. I'm using Firefox 1.0 as my browser. This happens quite a lot,
maybe every time I login or move to a different page, so it isn't just a
one-time thing.

Has anyone else seen this? Got any idea what is going on?

Thanks for the help
Jeff