[imp] Mail display columns don't line up

Sergey Dushenkov dusha at mcl.ru
Sun Jan 30 05:37:12 PST 2005

Jan,

And are their any chances to implement (if it is possible) a "workaround"
for this incorrect behaviour of Firefox from the IMP side?
Or the only way is to wait when this will be fixed from Firefox side
developers?

My home IE doesn't work :)
When I tried Opera, it works but was pretty slow and moreover, there also
was a few "bugs" in displaying the Admin icons in Horde...

Now I have moved to Firefox 1.0 and noticed that "line-up" issue ... :)

Certainly, the best for me is to sort out my IE problem (login redirect
freezes issue appearing in rare and "unknown" circumstances), but I had
given up here... :(
I've just noticed few people in the mailing list with exactly the same
problem ..

Sergey